Thursday, January 15, 2009

His Word Speaks!

I am following Beth Moore's blog on scripture memory. Not good at memorizing, I remember the text of the verse just not word for word. I want to do better than that. Every two weeks we are learning a new verse. Instead of finding my own, I decided to learn the one provided. The first verse came in so handy :) I was in need of that "word" during that time and I even encouraged others with the verse. That what is so wonderful and amazing about the Word. It always, always, always, speaks! I can't tell you how many days in the past two weeks that I needed, told the enemy, and rejoiced over:
"In that day He will be your sure foundation, providing a rich store full of salvation, wisdom and knowledge. The fear of the Lord will be your treasure." Isaiah 33:6
When I was unsure, He is my sure foundation, whatever I needed, He provided a rich store. So, I logged on to find my verse for this week and found.
"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things, at all times having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8
Wow, can't wait to see what situations life will put me in in the next two weeks to need these verses! His Word Speaks!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I like this verse Dana. I think this is the perfect verse to help me through the tough times of this fast we are on. This will definetly come in handy while I am in Vegas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete